A question (again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're never gonna get a definitive answer to that one fella,
each engine is different when it comes to heat, variations on how you run it and the weather temps all have an impact as well,
like is the engine thrashed to within an inch of its life, or just run fairly gently,
running on road and off road are gonna get different temps as well,
if its run on cut grass then the fan cover and head cover can get clogged with grass and make it run hot,
if you run a full bodied car then it will run hotter than an open body with plenty of ventilation etc etc,

you're never gonna get a definitive answer to that one fella,
each engine is different when it comes to heat, variations on how you run it and the weather temps all have an impact as well,
like is the engine thrashed to within an inch of its life, or just run fairly gently,
running on road and off road are gonna get different temps as well,
if its run on cut grass then the fan cover and head cover can get clogged with grass and make it run hot,
if you run a full bodied car then it will run hotter than an open body with plenty of ventilation etc etc,
Cheers,just asking cos I wanna paint the block mate 😎👍

Make sure we are getting this right? You want to paint the engine case? I never really understood why people want to paint and air cooled setup. You are now trapping heat in the engine or more heat in the engine than normal. Things do happen when coatings and painting is done to an air cooled setup. Would be better to leave it plain.

Make sure we are getting this right? You want to paint the engine case? I never really understood why people want to paint and air cooled setup. You are now trapping heat in the engine or more heat in the engine than normal. Things do happen when coatings and painting is done to an air cooled setup. Would be better to leave it plain.
Will do👍👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks