..a tad windy then??????

evssv

is any one on here in the path of this thing??
hopefully not....🤞

Basher5iveT420

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I’m in south Florida.
We were in it’s path but it’s shifted further east so we’re sorta in the clear.

Right now it’s impacting the Bahamas and man I feel so sorry for those folks I sure hope they got out in time. 15-20 FOOT swells coming into land. That’s a whole house under water ....

Z.hb71

You think? You're 1350 miles plus away,Dude you liver near Chicago If you get hit by Dorian it would be the most amazing thing to ever happen in the world. You have a better chance of getting hit by a Tornado and the odds of that are pretty slim .
Hell i don't look at shite like that. I just wait till I'm neck deep in water then deal with it 😂

japhia42

I'm in Mobile. watched this storm VERY carefully all last week. Was worried we were going to have another Katrina. We usually get slammed by the hurricanes that form in the Gulf. Hurricane Michael flattened Mexico beach, Florida last year.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Administrator
This is one unbelievable storm for sure. I can't recall the last time I've seen a hurricane come chugging along, hit an island and just stay there beating the tar out of it.

evssv

thats because its not natural.👍..they have been playing with weather modification since before thw Vietnam war to rain/flush out the Viet cong fighters in the jungles.👍....so they have this shit to a T now.....