Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Absima Telemetry Issues

Discussion in 'Large Scale RC Electronics' started by DaveSidious, May 13, 2017.

1. DaveSidious

DaveSidious New Member

Hi guys,

First time post, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've just gone from 1/10th to 1/5th and got myself a Carson C5. I've upgraded the standard 40mhz to a 2.4ghz controller - an Absima CR4T Ultimate.
    With the controller I got 3 telemetry units that seem to have very little documentation on the web.
    I just can't seem to get these things wired up correctly and can't find any video tutorials or documentation in the manuals - other than a description of what they do. Anyone who has experience with telemetry units, can you help me?
    I have tried connecting them like this:
    Untitled-1.jpg

When these are plugged in, the first sensor has a solid red light, the others flash.
    From the limited information I could find, it says I need to connect them in series, and then back to the "in" port on the receiver. But clearly that isn't right.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    -Dave

2. oskygt

oskygt Well-Known Member

First thing you should do is put a kill switch in, and forget the telemetry, you will need channel 3.

3. DaveSidious

DaveSidious New Member

Hi,

It's already got a killswitch fitted, it's just not plugged in in the picture. I stripped everything out to just do telemetry. I have sorted this now anyway. It doesn't use CH3, it just uses the in port.

-Dave

4. oskygt

oskygt Well-Known Member

OK, go for it.