Aeromarine challenger 48 boat build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun fact: I'm probably gunna regret saying this but when I was like 6 or something I had a my little pony birthday cake 🤣 fekker tasted so good tho 😏
🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Its ok Z when I was a kid like 5 my mom worked on a horse farm so we had pony rides at my birthday and I think a few years younger I had barney at my birthday :LOL: 🤦‍♂️ ....thanks mom
🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Not sure which is worse😂😂😂

Alright alright back to business yea yea we can't control what our parents did for our birthdays as kids...

Whats everyone's opinions on engine sizes. I dig the j&g engines but I feel like I should get this boat going before I start looking at faster engines...trying to spread the money to everything I need rather sink it all on one hot ticket item

Thanks coop I was looking at them and im going to go with insane-boats mono hardware kit with the stinger drive... and I just ordered drop engine mounts and a zen g300pum engine off gizmo motors... ddm wanted $265 and gizmo wanted 216... that extra 49 dollars pretty much got me and engine mount setup

These will will definitely do some damage. This is beryllium. If you buy this prop, please take precautions and protect yourself properly if you choose to yourself.
Yea port i believe ill be using a clutch with a water pump...still intrigued on how the water pumps work...something like a pulse input from the engine?
Pulse port is a simple install of a fitting in the carb insulator block

Attachments

• 20210507_191550.jpg
    20210507_191550.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Sharp? And whats the deal with more blades on props? Seen 2-3-4 blades... id pretty much be racing the boat against itself for speed and no racing involved

Very sharp! Different pitches and drives will make the boat launch out of the water or make it how quick it planes out. My 2 blade prop I have now is more of a race setup with a lot less water cut resistance.My OE factory prop is a 3 blade and will sacrifice on the top end, the 2 blade I will lose down low but have high top speeds which is what im shooting for because I'm running here on the open lake. The pitch rake and diameter are more tuning options..I havnt made got this deep yet until I start chasing numbers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks