Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Air Filter Question

Discussion in 'General Large Scale RC' started by RAMTech-RC, Mar 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. RAMTech-RC

RAMTech-RC Well-Known Member
    LSF vendor

OK, here is the cheapo air filter from the Chinese RC-2 Scorpion. Is there any replacements air filters that can bolt on like this? I see DDM has a few low hieght versions, liek the UNIs, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. TurtleRacing

TurtleRacing Well-Known Member

I would think the uni is your best bet.
    How's that scorpion coming along, my nephew is looking for a starter for his boy, he's interested in that thing.

3. RAMTech-RC

RAMTech-RC Well-Known Member
    LSF vendor

The Scorpion is dead for a week at least. I just installed the old Baja FM radio. I did order the UNI from DDM, I hope it fits.

4. Timmahh

Timmahh Bajastafarian Madnes
    PLUS member

i think it should BUT you may need the A210??? velocity stack too i was looking at throwing a uni on the Baja and Berg, but ended up staying with a stock Baja pre-filters, RedNecks and Outwears on them both. though i will need to do the shorty mod to the stock prefilter housing on the Berg so it fits under the lid better without cutting it.