DBXL 2.0 Air Filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

Hi all,

ive read a while ago that the stock air filter on the 2.0 restrict air flow, i remember seeing an alloy hopup one that was slightly thicker than the stock plastic one but i don't remember where i seen it or what the brand was!?

Any ideas? its basically the same as the stock one so no need to chop the shell, except it had a slightly thicker passage which gave much better air flow?

similar to this but was silver & im sure the one i seen was specifically for the 2.0 whereas this one is for the 1.0, im guessing the 1.0 wont fit as the 2.0 has an angle?
1678797718149.png

is there any other alternative to a better filter system to the stock 2.0 setup where i don't need to hack my cage up as i don't want to do that! im running an outwears also but filter gets crapped up pretty quick, my old FG i had the stock filter, then i fit a TGN rednceck over the stock foam & then finally an outwears cover over the TGN redneck, worked a treat!
would this fit: https://www.ddmracing.com/DT1-Dome-Triple-Stage-Filter-for-Losi-5ive-DT1-2003 ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks