All black hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen one on ebay, that guys smoking crack if he wants that much i searched around i found all the hemistorm pieces besides hood and the rear and roof i want a different body also bro or i am going to wrap my 30n one my issue is they are all identical thats why i want to make a cage and panel it

I seen one on ebay, that guys smoking crack if he wants that much i searched around i found all the hemistorm pieces besides hood and the rear and roof i want a different body also bro or i am going to wrap my 30n one my issue is they are all identical thats why i want to make a cage and panel it

Do it, I'll buy one to lol.

I like it but, need a way to stretch the front of the body so the front fender well is centred for the longer wheel base.
I agree, I think it will fit better as I just have it placed on their and the fronts have no shocks. I'll try for some better pics.
I like it nice wonder how the TT body would look on there

I was wondering this myself, want to try it if i could find someone who has one

I have the an extra tt lexan set just not sure exactly what I'm doing, I'm still waiting for a carbon body from Zulfi(Xifo)

Ok so carbon body is on order. I knew this vekta was gonna keep stabbing at my wallet 😬..so I do currently have a lexan set availabile.

Last edited:
I have something special on order for it in the works, (body)can't wait. Likely be about a month before I get it though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks