All in Baja 5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john, mate. Those wheels?! Arent it a massive risk? If one of those nails get loose, isnt it rocketed outwards like a bullet? With the batshit engines you tend to run, I bet one of those screws could make a pretty hole in someones forehead.
There is a disclaimer when y buy them....the screws?‍♂️ turning into projectiles ?

john, mate. Those wheels?! Arent it a massive risk? If one of those nails get loose, isnt it rocketed outwards like a bullet? With the batshit engines you tend to run, I bet one of those screws could make a pretty hole in someones forehead.

That's always a possibility lol, I have used these many times though and never had one come out.

Yeah, well I guess. Otherwise we would have heard more about these wildflying screws. But you know how it is. Its a numbers game. Its just a matter of time before Dumdum McNimrod plonks in a pack of the best chinese lead screws that money can buy, into his McWheels. Then the music starts. You know, the one about the children.

still waiting on the engine, he supposedly emailed them and they responded it's in the states and would have in a few days, but it's been 5 days since them. Holidays don't help though. I'm going to give it until tuesday or so and tell him to start a claim or my money back. It shouldn't take a month and I'm getting irritated.

on a good note, I purchased some 2" wide brp knobbies for the front of the baja and installed some spiked lug nuts

20200103_171715.jpg20200103_171707.jpg

I was Gunna buy that around a month or 2 ago. He sold it though. Must've gotten returned or sold by the new owner?
What's it for? I thought you had a 32/34. Reed that you bought in the "scored another Baja" thread??

don't believe he ever sold it but I could be wrong. I do another 34 signature reed setup same way. Purchased this for a roller I'm completing to sell. Who knows may keep it though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks