Alloy wheels for MCD Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitzkrieg3333

OK guys. I am trying to get some people together, to place an order for sets of alloy rims from Lethal-RC. If we can get a few of us to order at the same time, he says we can knock down the price a bit. They are v ery expensive, but if you have already spent a lot for an Ultimate, well, ?? Anyhow, if I buy one set of four wheels and the 8 beadlocks with the air stems, its $1300US, but Dave said for me to get more orders, and the price will drop. The wheels are awesome looking,, just scroll down a few threads on this forum. Please, if you are serious, im me, or email at; [email protected] . Thanx, Rick

Thank u. Wow, u have a brilliant mind to come up with such a beautiful design. I hope a few guys will take the plunge, so I don't have to have another one-off high-dollar wheelset.

actually the design of the rims in question was my idea but i don't mind if anyone orders them as there awesome.

Here is a breakdown of prices. It really drops a lot. This is straight from Lethal RC;
Ok here are some numbers for a group buy.
for 2 sets of wheel $975 per set.
for 5 sets of wheels $850 per set.

These prices are for making one style of wheel. No changes of any kind can be made for any of the sets of wheels.
The money must be paid in full up front before I order material.

If I saw interest I would make production wheels in larger number witch would drive the price down to about $550 or so. Thanx Dave.

So as u see, if I can even get one more buyer, we can save a bundle. C'mon, SOMEBODY has gotta want to buy a set?????

OK guys. I am trying to get some people together, to place an order for sets of alloy rims from Lethal-RC. If we can get a few of us to order at the same time, he says we can knock down the price a bit. They are v ery expensive, but if you have already spent a lot for an Ultimate, well, ?? Anyhow, if I buy one set of four wheels and the 8 beadlocks with the air stems, its $1300US, but Dave said for me to get more orders, and the price will drop. The wheels are awesome looking,, just scroll down a few threads on this forum. Please, if you are serious, im me, or email at; [email protected] . Thanx, Rick

dude you will struggle, i tried before i first ordered mine but its just to expensive for people. looks like its only you and me mad enough to pay up!:eek:mg::balloon::sailor:

worth every penny though

Here is a breakdown of prices. It really drops a lot. This is straight from Lethal RC;
Ok here are some numbers for a group buy.
for 2 sets of wheel $975 per set.
for 5 sets of wheels $850 per set.

These prices are for making one style of wheel. No changes of any kind can be made for any of the sets of wheels.
The money must be paid in full up front before I order material.

If I saw interest I would make production wheels in larger number witch would drive the price down to about $550 or so. Thanx Dave.

So as u see, if I can even get one more buyer, we can save a bundle. C'mon, SOMEBODY has gotta want to buy a set?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks