Alx 80 twin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I am new to this stuff and have very little time driving my rigs but you guys have tons of experience. You guys break a lot of stuff and have different levels of power and quite a few different set ups and a lot of you guys buy really good parts so that is why I find it odd they don't seem to have as many problems and seem being the key word in that sentence.

1st I agree but they are using the best of the best. 2nd it takes a lot of video to get down to 15-20 worth of run that your seeing. Joel is pretty good with showing what can and does go wrong on his videos but I'm sure a lot is left out. Nobody wants to see you gear up to run get out and 5min in the axle breaks, shock end pops off, or the trans explodes. You don't see hardly any wrenching on his videos either. Still think his or the others that make 5min videos don't have carnage. Your just fortunate that all us show you the damage?

+1??
1st I agree but they are using the best of the best. 2nd it takes a lot of video to get down to 15-20 worth of run that your seeing. Joel is pretty good with showing what can and does go wrong on his videos but I'm sure a lot is left out. Nobody wants to see you gear up to run get out and 5min in the axle breaks, shock end pops off, or the trans explodes. You don't see hardly any wrenching on his videos either. Still think his or the others that make 5min videos don't have carnage. Your just fortunate that all us show you the damage?

I mean I am new to this stuff and have very little time driving my rigs but you guys have tons of experience. You guys break a lot of stuff and have different levels of power and quite a few different set ups and a lot of you guys buy really good parts so that is why I find it odd they don't seem to have as many problems and seem being the key word in that sentence.
We don't all have problems constantly. My DBXL went years without major failure, and multiple tanks between harware issues.

Your baja would vaporize the second you touched the gas if that was in it. Even the really nice rigs struggle to stay together with engines like that.??
If I had $3800 for an engine you think I wouldnbtbe dumping alot of money into the rig to handle it ?‍♂️ even I am not dumb enough to put something like that in a mildly upgraded Baja.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks