Alx 80 twin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the most overpriced motor next to the rovan 70?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ COME ON! $1600 for what may as well be a zen reed mod 40 + it's all out proportion? alx 40 or rcmax 40 ?? every day?
View attachment 61170
How is it a Zen? Bartalone makes fantastic engines. They win for a reason. Plus im American, screw those other wankers. Buy murican any chance I can.?

TR makes the crank cases for OBR, so that helps them pump out alot more engines. Plus their are several people at obr who all take part in the engine process.

Bart is a one man show, and he personally does every engine himself. Now I cant say if he machines his own case (not likely) but to take on all that, plus all the other parts he sells is a hellacious amount of work to do on the side.

Either way though I have always been happy with my OBR, and bart engines. They both make a great product for the money.

That twin NO doubt is so trick, I just don't see myself owing one. I'm having a hard enough time with traction and stability with my POS Rovan 36cc, I can't imagine those twins do anything good but offer insane wheelies and acceleration. Like anything i'm sure if you spend a lot of time piloting a twin you get very good at it but not me.

That twin NO doubt is so trick, I just don't see myself owing one. I'm having a hard enough time with traction and stability with my POS Rovan 36cc, I can't imagine those twins do anything good but offer insane wheelies and acceleration. Like anything i'm sure if you spend a lot of time piloting a twin you get very good at it but not me.

I had seen a lot of nitro with twin engines .the drivers couldnt control them ,the RC was actually controlling the driver!....LOL

Different strokes for different folks. I like a challenge

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks