Another bargain!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Just thought I'd let you fellas see what I picked up on fleebay UK the other day for absolute peanuts!
Original box ,unmarked.Original wheels ,never seen the road.New charger,new tranny and reciever.Orion 17x2 motor new,2000MaH battery,looks good.All paper work and the icing on the cake...the original till recipt!!!
The shell is a bit of a dogs dinner though ,but I have a NIP one to replace it. I'll get the original tyres for it ,take all the electrics out and put it in the loft with all my other babies, never to see the light of day!Maybe when I'm bored I'll go up and take them all out of the boxes, look at them,smile and put them all back again:D (Now thats sad that!)
J.:smartass:

Last edited:
OK, one how much is a peanut?

Two, you better have kids that you will eventually spoil with these treasures.

I saw one go on Ebay Aus for £300 unbuilt,this has been built but there is not a scratch on the chassis or arms.There is one slight and i mean slight one on the front bumper but I have a NIP to replace it.
A peanut is £32.67p + £12 P+P and my daughters who are 5 and 3 will get them in another 15 years or so time,should be worth a bit then.The recipt is dated june 1999,love that bit:D
J.

Looks like you did rewell my friend...Good for glass show case.....to look at...
be worth some thing in about 20 years in mint condition...Slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks