Another good buy !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I was running the cars a while ago and noticed the tanks were pressurizing so BTB said to vent them.So i went down to the autostore its one of these type of store for the boy racers :no: you know the store, the sort that tries to sell you a chrome condom with a V12 sticker attached and a three grand stereo for a push bike!:blush:.
I asked the drug ridded teenager behind the counter for any bleed nipples he might have and he produced a box with assorted items.When i found the on i wanted I asked him the price and he replied £2.00 each!!! If anyone doesn't know what a bleed nipples is Google it and you can see that £2.00 is extortionate for what it is. Anyway,I made my excuses and left.When back home I remembered the fittings and fixtures shop I once used for my stainless screws and drove down to the shop,when I asked the bloke behind the counter if he had any he replied yes and proceeded to take out all sizes and shapes,when I found the same as the other ones I was after i asked the price and 22p was the reply :) a bit of a difference to £2.00 each.
Little to say I will bre shopping there in the future.
J.:clown:.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks