Another switch cover idea!

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I found this idea while surfing around today. Ya, its warmer here but now its been raining for days..... Anyway I found a pretty neat idea on covering the switch with what would be a almost no cost item. You can remove the casing and install either what is shown, a rubber glove, or what I was thinking of a balloon. Here are a few pictures to explain it.

I can see where some of your minds are going and Ya, they can stretch for some of us but, I just don't think they are thick enough.....:lol:

schalter_verhuetung1.jpg
handschuh_mini.jpg
schalter_verhuetung.jpg

Last edited:

teamchrome

The Baja comes with one.. Better get a Baja.:clown:
But realy, cool idea. Also check out Daves "DDM" I think they have the rubber boot for the switch.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
atleast your flywheel wont get KNOCKED UP NOW!!! did that Glove have Non Oxynal-9 in it? lol
Great Idea!
T

Gus

my killswitch alrdy have a red rubber thingie on it, will i still need to put a condom on it?:cool2:

/ Gus

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
you must have a CY motor. you should be good to go. for some reason, the Kill Switches in the Zens want to stick when even slightly dirty around them.
T

SELWA

My Zen is over 3 years onld now with no sticking problems. I've had this engine in my Marder/MB/MT and now it's in my Leopard Race. Some engine may have the rocker switch but I though that was just the solo engines.

Gus

jupp mines a CY engine. not that i really know the diffrence between a CY and a ZEN

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
My Zen is over 3 years onld now with no sticking problems. I've had this engine in my Marder/MB/MT and now it's in my Leopard Race. Some engine may have the rocker switch but I though that was just the solo engines.
Same never have had a stick problem but, I don't want one either.

jupp mines a CY engine. not that i really know the diffrence between a CY and a ZEN
There are some differences in quality between the two but, for us bashers its : FORD....CHEVY......FORD.....CHEVY......:lol:

OuttaLuck

you must have a CY motor. you should be good to go. for some reason, the Kill Switches in the Zens want to stick when even slightly dirty around them.
T
Then why cant you replace the zen kill switch with the CY kill switch ?