New Jersey Any 5th scale friendly tracks in nj (if any)

Rep732

I got a meme for that😆
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
im at the jersey shore area. From what I know we are lacking any REAL outdoor tracks here in general.. i don't mind traveling within nj to an extent to drive on an actual track. With that said anyone local know of any outdoor tracks that can handle 5th scale at all?

Rep732

I got a meme for that😆
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Looks like a good spot ...ive been searching for spots on Google maps but haven't found anything good yet..and i would like to get a group together one day just need a good spot🤔

Last edited:

Rep732

I got a meme for that😆
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
At first I thought it was a joke because the address is for the police department in lumberton...then I looked on Google maps and then I saw the track tucked in the back. Did the town build that? If they did thats pretty cool

There was a track in Hillside NJ but it closed down.it was walking distance from me which sucks now that it is gone.Watchung reservation I think would be a great place to find a spot and further up north like maybe Popmpton Plains or Butler NJ near rte287 somewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks