any ideas what these are ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the replys lads (y),
pretty sure these aint rovan, they are quite old, as in well over 10 years old,
it wouldnt matter if they were rovan tbh, i just wanted to know what they are (y):),
i aint sellin em, just nice to have info on em (y),
i know i'm at least the 5th owner of these, they been in my possession for the last 3 years maybe 4 years,
had this discussion on the old bf-uk forum back in the day when they were owned by belfast gary,
and the closest we could get to match were some very old ramtechs, but couldnt confirm it 100%,
the more i thought about it after finding em the more came back to me :D,
must admit they do look very close to the rovan ones, but are older than rovan if ya get what i mean,
so rovan could be a clone of em, possibly, maybe :LOL:,

edit, and they are a set of baja rims, pair o narrow front and pair o wider rear (y)

Rovan has been around since atleast 2014. Can't remember when they came about, but it's been awhile

Rovan has been around since atleast 2014. Can't remember when they came about, but it's been awhile
yeh rovan been around a fair while john, but these rims date back to at least 2011,
there old :LOL:,
and yeh they still could be rovan, been trying to research a bit and find the old ramtech images from years ago, but no success,
when all said an done i have a set of alloy rims that would only be used on an on road tbh,
use em off road and they'd be proper bent, especially wi my driving :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks