any one got any parts they don't need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helimad2

i had lepard out today and its runs great very good at turns at speed my son took the baja out and we had a good day just i need some front end bits a post jumped outy in fron of me lol well that my version aqny of you guys got any upper arms for lepard both sides, can you recomend somewhere other than ebay , really apreicate it yesss carnt spell that .:lol:

i had lepard out today and its runs great very good at turns at speed my son took the baja out and we had a good day just i need some front end bits a post jumped outy in fron of me lol well that my version aqny of you guys got any upper arms for lepard both sides, can you recomend somewhere other than ebay , really apreicate it yesss carnt spell that .:lol:
Hobbystores
89A High Road
Beeston
Nottingham
NG9 2LE
0115 9255 406

Hobbystores
Unit 2 Norwhich Road Ind Estate
Watton
Norfolk
IP25 6DR
01953 884 665

[email protected]

I use the shop in beeston and with it being a RIPMAX shop they usually have all parts in stock! and have a postal service!

.[URL="http://www.hobbystores.co.uk/

I think the answer to the original question is 'Everyone's got parts they don't want / need', it's an unfortunate consequence of this hobby - and you end up with 'car boot sales', or just boxes of square drives, roll bars, axles, etc. ... but I hope you get sorted out anyway.
Al.

Hobbystores
89A High Road
Beeston
Nottingham
NG9 2LE
0115 9255 406

Hobbystores
Unit 2 Norwhich Road Ind Estate
Watton
Norfolk
IP25 6DR
01953 884 665

[email protected]

I use the shop in beeston and with it being a RIPMAX shop they usually have all parts in stock! and have a postal service!

.[URL="http://www.hobbystores.co.uk/
I run an FG Baja so the parts you need wont fit OR will they? having browsed my fg catalogue's i really don't think they will! otherwise you would most certainly have been welcome to have had them.

I think the answer to the original question is 'Everyone's got parts they don't want / need', it's an unfortunate consequence of this hobby - and you end up with 'car boot sales', or just boxes of square drives, roll bars, axles, etc. ... but I hope you get sorted out anyway.
Al.

i should really rewrite the question beingh has anyone got any front end lepard arms for the fg they would be willing to sell i know what you mean though w all get parts we wont use but i got two on order from wheelspin models but its definatly worth asking . thanks to all anyway .:lol:

if your doing mail order why don't you just buy from ross mods shop

as king cobra (there warehouse) are the importers of FG .....not ripmax

and thats where the full alloy leopard front end is at for a cheap £85:)

K....

think you'll find Ross mods (king cobra racing) had a fall out with fg when RIPMAX had taken over the import! so offically RIPMAX are the importers of FG and ross mods have not long been restocking the FG.Or you could call them to confirm the matter.But you will find i'm right!
Having just spoken to Hobbystores, i can confirm that "RIPMAX" ARE the importer of FG and Ross mods have recently started re stocking!

Last edited:
think you'll find Ross mods (king cobra racing) had a fall out with fg when RIPMAX had taken over the import! so offically RIPMAX are the importers of FG and ross mods have not long been restocking the FG.Or you could call them to confirm the matter.But you will find i'm right!
Having just spoken to Hobbystores, i can confirm that "RIPMAX" ARE the importer of FG and Ross mods have recently started re stocking!

the guy at hobbystores is having you on:lol: as when KRC lost the FG

to ripmax like 2 years back... ripmax as usual could not cope and

you are right KCR have just recently like 6 months ago been restocking

as Bob at KCR got FG back....and is restocking his shop back up

at ross mods.......i live just 15mins from KCR/ross mods

i live just 15mins from KCR/ross mods

You're lucky to live so close to someone who carries FG parts, especially RM.
They were great to deal with and very fast with shipping.
I should have my front end on this weekend, hopefully. If not next weekend:lol:. I may be ordering the rear kit soon to.

You're lucky to live so close to someone who carries FG parts, especially RM.
They were great to deal with and very fast with shipping.
I should have my front end on this weekend, hopefully. If not next weekend:lol:. I may be ordering the rear kit soon to.

if you need any more pics tig let me know:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks