Any one know what this 1/5 is ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thats.mr.dave

IMG_0022.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 80
thanks for your reply mike, had a look at them , however they seem to have twin shocks crossing over mounted in the center .

Twin shocks? i only see 1 at each end. The reason i think it's lauterbacher is the fittings on the shocks, the gears, pipe and the look of the machining on the wishbones.

hello can anyone offer any advice in who made this car ? been trauling the net and cant find a thing.

You expect a response within two minutes of posting, HAH, Slow down, relax.

Back on track. I agree with Mike.

Are you considering purchasing this car?

I think it's a bergonzoni. I had the same single shock setup on my old dynamic.

Have a good look at the wishbones and the gear arrangement, they look just like lauterbacher, that pipe is straight off the old 2wd buggy (super cross?),have you got any pics of the dynamic? the only one I had was an old F1 and that was totally different and bloody old, it had the same tek engine that Noah used on the arc.

i expect nothing, am relaxed, and very greatfull for anyones input, including yours friend

I tried looking all over for photos of something that looked close. The only ones that came close were the Lauterbacher X link front arms that match. Other then that I could not find any that are plastic like your so, must be an oldy. Is it yours? Looks like an old Solo motor - Is it?

doesn't look like any of the bergs ive ever seen. I had 3 different models at one time.

while they used a single shock up front on some models, they never had a single shock rear end that i am aware of.

it is my car, but got it thrown in with buying load of nitro cars which is what im mainly ito, as well as my baja. im looking to sell it , but didnt know what to list it as on ebay ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks