Any one selling their Raminator?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea and the cost of an engine worth a damn to put in it is about what the one on eBay is...there was one on FB marketplace for 2k but that is now gone

From what I've watched im not a fan of the raminator. It acts just like a real scale monster truck and it seems like it doesn't have much stability
Love my Raminator for sure. It is not a high speed beast, but for us folks that love a true scale monster truck, this is it! Took a tad of tweaking and extras, but mine handles legit like a real monster truck. From jumping, landing and cornering. It really is a specialized vehicle. I am plenty happy with mine (at the moment) with the stock motor. It does what I want it to do and is a blast to drive. No...I wont win any races, but the thing is almost 90 pounds and huge lol! So I am happy with mine for now at its stock 20 mph. ???
For what dude has done to this, not too a bad deal at all. Especially with all the aftermarket parts he has done to it. It would cost more to build it new and add all that for sure.
I know 2,699 to reserve for feb 26th right now
If your trying to get a brand new one...best to order when it out of stock...they knock some cash off for pre-orders vs when it is in stock.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks