Anybody using the spektrum SR110 1/5 servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

I had one of these in a DBLXE 2.0 a couple years ago and I thought it was phenomenal. Do you think it would suffice in a Kraken Vekta?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230119_070658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230119_070658_Chrome.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10
Bit more money but these are great. Agfrc makes reefs servos. https://amp.agf-rc.com/78kg-hv-0082...ss-waterproof-15-servo-a280bhmw-p3426882.html

Super fast!

That’s a great servo from what I’ve researched. Never owned one. Here is specs on it.

That servo shows the speed @.22 for 7.4v. Will that be on the slow side? I'm used to 1/8 where you want .15 or faster.

Shear torq is what you want. Especially with the vekta. Its very heavy. You talk about 1/8 scale and speed. Thats for racing conditions. You planning on racing or bashing the Vekta?
I'll take your word for it. I definitely won't be racing. I am assuming it would be a good servo for throttle/brake too?

The AFGRC servos are the poop I got two of them and I also got two of the hiltronics and the hiltronics broke but the afgrc servos are still going strong they are brushless unlike the Hiltronics ones and if you can get the 100KG afgrc ones you have to run them with a 4 s battery pack and you have to get a voltage regulator which adds to the cost but the servos are the same price whether you get the 100kg ones or the 78kg ones of course with a 4s battery you don't have to worry about charging the battery as often

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks