Anyone bought from www.grafilbodies.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niz55

I bought 5b body last week but I haven't got any email confirmation yet from these guys. Are they legit?

From what I seen on the news parts of Europe are going into another lockdown? Something about a rona mutation. Idk but most of these big name little companies I've been dealing with have been crazy slow. From fishing to rc companies everyone is a few weeks behind.

Nothing for nothing tho, I'm surprised PR guys aren't jumping at the bit offering services to these sized companies. Every forum you go thru has a buncha threads like this. It's a shame cause it's gotta be hurting biz and some of these guys I'd like to see stay in the market.

I have about 3 hobby shops within reasonable driving distance from me. 1 deals with 5th scale time to time and the other 2 deal with what gets people in the door and is relevant...ELECTRIC and 1/10 scale :sick:....and my non 5th scale stuff i search high and low for no hobby shop carries what I would need

My wife found a local rc group on waste book, was telling me all about it, I looked at her phone and all 1/10 and 1/8 e words. Just a few nitros. Told her I doubt they would want the big toys to go out and about, she dropped it.

I've found most other rc guys around here arnt really into 1/5 scale. I get questions about them, and then the cost question pops up. Normally you have to pick the guys jaw off the ground. Never mind that was with the dbxl, which is a rather small 1/5 to begin with, and not terribly expensive as far as name brand 1/5s. Tbh I think with what i know about them now, i could get a new one pretty reliable for under the cost of a 5ive t, sans any shock work.

Going on about 5th scale curiosity. When I run my 5t at local school fields where people walk i get alot of older meaning senior or borderline age asking and actually interested in it. Kids from ages 10-18 look at me like im a wierdo....just shows you if its not a phone,video game,tiktok,instagram then it ain't cool

The stock body is good for now and will just wait for the other body. yes I painted the side windows because for the love of God I couldn't get the stickers installed correctly. Very tight spot and super sticky .

PXL_20201222_040520895~2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks