Anyone buy from -thebigbearingstore-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

Came across this bearing website thebigbearingstore.com online and they seem to have a vast selection on bearings, anyone ever order these and know if they are good quality? Prices seem to be good....

Looks like mixed reviews on Google. Never ordered from them nor have I heard of them.

I'll stick with FastEddyBearings, Avid, or Boca bearings for my RC needs. ;)

Do they declare where their bearings is from? It is too easy to get cheap bulk stuff from China and pretend its better than it actually is. Fasteddie has a reputation to live up to and they would get mauled by a tsunami of angry drivers if they started cheating on the scales. Then again, newcommers need a chance to get in and competition is good for the rest of us so give them a whirl. Small order to start with.

Thats a good point, i was thinking small order to start to test. Then again there is full force rc that seem to have good prices too, i always used boca bearings and know they are good.

I find the best place is the local bearing shop.
Just make sure you get high speed industrial grade ones
Cheaper than the "designer branded" RC bearings and the same if not better quality.

Phil tbh that is close to what I do myself but I have traded with fasteddies. No local bearing shop here but there is a national online wholeseller who are happy to send a few "samples packages" to hobbyists. The prices are low compared to specialized shops for industrial grade ceramic and even platinum bearings. That said, a word from this posts sponsor, Cpt. Obvious;

Speaciality RC shops is good for our hobby. Most people do not want the hassle of looking up the correct sizes (often more than one type in large trucks) and then go hunting after having spend time on figuring out what type is even right for them in the first place. They want a place that sells "bearings for mah truck". And god bless them for it. Personally I try to strike a balance between geeking out to save a few bucks and supporting the shops that make my hobby more appealing to those with a foot in the door. Money mostly wins because im a cheap cunt.

Phil tbh that is close to what I do myself but I have traded with fasteddies. No local bearing shop here but there is a national online wholeseller who are happy to send a few "samples packages" to hobbyists. The prices are low compared to specialized shops for industrial grade ceramic and even platinum bearings. That said, a word from this posts sponsor, Cpt. Obvious;

Speaciality RC shops is good for our hobby. Most people do not want the hassle of looking up the correct sizes (often more than one type in large trucks) and then go hunting after having spend time on figuring out what type is even right for them in the first place. They want a place that sells "bearings for mah truck". And god bless them for it. Personally I try to strike a balance between geeking out to save a few bucks and supporting the shops that make my hobby more appealing to those with a foot in the door. Money mostly wins because im a cheap cunt.

I get exactly where you're coming from but where I live it's a 100km round trip to the nearest hobby store and most don't stock what I want for 1/5 scale.
Most are into electric and nitro so it's either order online and wait or a short trip up the road to the bearing shop.
I'm all for supporting the little guy but I don't have one locally.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks