Anyone have any issues with DHL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dhl stuff clears on the plane. You really think any gets inspected?
Yes, mostly depending on what it is and how it's declared. Customs has the "right" to search any import into the country. I had bought a parts lot of nla stuff for some old saws and it got held up in customs for nearly 2 months. When it finally showed up there was a note inside the box which was poorly repackaged saying it was opened and inspected. Then subjected to a quarantine period before being allowed to pass. It happens. DHL has no control over this.

It's definitely customs.
When I ordered my engine from Taylor I got a text message saying my package was being detained until the duties/customs fees were paid
Once I paid the ridiculous fee, my package continued on its way

Thats whats weird. It already came through customs. And its 3 hours away from me at a dhl hub. This is what it says.
DHL cannot move the shipment or attempt delivery due to a local issue or restrictions imposed by the regulatory authorities.
I called them and they said there waiting on a update from facility.

Its normal. It sucks but is 100% normal. We're a global resource and we still can't get shipping done right from the millions of different shipping rules across the world. It's stupid.

Omfg they finally emailed me and said its on hold at post office in my town. They did not bother telling they foreword it to usps all faking week. At least its here and I can pick it up tomorrow.
Usps didn’t even bother trying. My phone number is on the damn package! Ridiculous. My luck something will be faked up with it.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks