New Jersey Anyone in central new jersey up for bashing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello there joek72 sorry about the slow response im in somerset i have mtxl and want to tear it up you have any good bashing spots . How do i get a hold of you

Hey no problem you can email me [email protected]
As for spot I don’t really have to many I just run in the football or base ball fields. I wish there were a track around here. Where do you run?

Hey guys, I'm in Franklin Park real close to you both. I have a couple of places to let our trucks stretch their legs.

Hey man we should get together one day. I have not found many People around here to run with. I just go to field around my house by myself. But it’s alway more fun to run with other people.

Hey man we should get together one day. I have not found many People around here to run with. I just go to field around my house by myself. But it’s alway more fun to run with other people.

Yeah sure! I'm pm you my number and you can text me when you get some time to run.

If anyone else is interested feel free to chime in.

Not terrible as the crow flies, but a miserable drive. That traffic drives me insane. I quit a great paying job cuz I just couldn't take it anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I used to work in Manhattan everyday but I had to leave. 2hrs+ each way is no bueno!
I'm in the Union area.Maybe we can go bash once i get my rig together.
For sure just let me know when.

Guys, when you get to the nitty gritty on where and when. Use the pm system. Never know what bot, or loser is snooping around looking to see when your not home. I know I sound paranoid, but I heard a guy on another forum I'm on got robbed, only thing the cops could place was he went to a swap meet arranged by his forum, and posted it up in said form when he was going.

Guys, when you get to the nitty gritty on where and when. Use the pm system. Never know what bot, or loser is snooping around looking to see when your not home. I know I sound paranoid, but I heard a guy on another forum I'm on got robbed, only thing the cops could place was he went to a swap meet arranged by his forum, and posted it up in said form when he was going.
Thanks for the tip. You don't sound Paranoid at all, you're absolutely right.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks