Anyone make a single servo cnc tray setup if you just want one servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the need for 2 if you get a high quality single. I could live with stock steering to be honest.Just buying upgrades cause i wanna be ready when one of our stock ones go.

Define "high quality single" weve seen a fair amount of servos that are highly recommended that have been giving crap. Even the hitec servos have been crappy lately. You stand a much better chance of a double set up lasting a longe time vs a single. Having said that even an upgraded single is better than a stock servo. Between response rate, and power a stock servo doesn't compare.

I've been running a Hitec SGT1000 for 4-5years 12-15gallons of run time and it has been an awesome setup. I did send it in two years ago for MOD bullet proofing, it came back with minimal play in the gear train and has continued to be rock solid. My other truck has an older single 845 that has been flawless for 3-4years now probably in the 8-10gallon range.

Can't go wrong with hitec??
I've been running a Hitec SGT1000 for 4-5years 12-15gallons of run time and it has been an awesome setup. I did send it in two years ago for MOD bullet proofing, it came back with minimal play in the gear train and has continued to be rock solid. My other truck has an older single 845 that has been flawless for 3-4years now probably in the 8-10gallon range.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks