Anyone near Leesburg or Ocala, Fl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circuitfxr

Looking for new places to run offroad large scale in my area. I would like to find a track somewhere, but a good bashing area with hills and jumps would be just as good. Just wondering if I am all alone in this part of the state. I'll settle for any size offroad track. Let me know if you are near me so we can search together. Thanks.

Looking for new places to run offroad large scale in my area. I would like to find a track somewhere, but a good bashing area with hills and jumps would be just as good. Just wondering if I am all alone in this part of the state. I'll settle for any size offroad track. Let me know if you are near me so we can search together. Thanks.

I am just north of the villages in summerfield. Let me know if you're still racing.

Thanks for the inquiry. I sold my 1/6 scale truggy and am into boats now.
I had the same problem. I am in Wildwood. If you have any boats I would love to hook up and run them locally.

Never got in to the boats. Always afraid it would flip in the water and I would have to go out and get it. I'm sure the gators love you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks