Anyone on here have a custom engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh...now we`re getting sum were....(y).....no I cant offer no help tbh.......jus wondered what u ment...;)
ok....custom engine brackets of sum sort is what ur gonna need I`d of thought..:unsure:..my mates 47cc obr has turtle brackts....(y)...may b get in touch with alx...or rcmaxx....see what they can offer....(y)

You need rcmk ignition coil, source coil and ignition rotor Zee, oh and a woodruff ofcourse
Thx, I might be talking a different route on the ignition coil (,not the source but the ignition coil that goes to the plug) tho cuz my timing is not present like ALX is and I'll be running E85 so I think I'll get me a adjustable CDI but everything else I'll get ?

Your timing is set by the coil mount position on the case mate
Yeah but the magnet pads on the rotor may not be the same as Alx plus I'm using E85 Wich might need advance or retarding, also it's nice to have that adjustment just in case I wanna try different fuels, also tuning the timing might gimme alittle bit more power cuz I really need that ??

Yeah but the magnet pads on the rotor may not be the same as Alx plus I'm using E85 Wich might need advance or retarding, also it's nice to have that adjustment just in case I wanna try different fuels, also tuning the timing might gimme alittle bit more power cuz I really need that ??
Fair enough, the new alx super engines have adjustable timing

The only option that would be easy for you on ignition is a Power Spark so you can set the timing to your needs and what the engine likes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks