Pennsylvania Anyone out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not to far.you have any good bashing spots.i have 5t and mtxl and I have couple friends with mtxl s maybe we can meet up
I have TLR 5ive b and two XTs. I'm getting another 5ive b or a 5ive t soon. There is a guy close to me that has a small track in his yard but he's never around much anymore. Unfortunately I don't know anywhere to go. I used go up to a local lake but people started complaining about noise so I was ask to leave. Where are you at?

I'm in central Jersey about a hour away I don't mind traveling to check out new spots .trying to build a track on my buddies land by philipsburg nj. I'll keep you in mind if you want to check it out
Does trains and lanes run fith scale someone he seen them running on the track there.

I'm in central Jersey about a hour away I don't mind traveling to check out new spots .trying to build a track on my buddies land by philipsburg nj. I'll keep you in mind if you want to check it out
Does trains and lanes run fith scale someone he seen them running on the track there.

I don't mind traveling either. I'm about 25 miles from Phillipsburg. I used to run at TnL a long time ago before the track they have now. I do go out there now and again but I've not seen them run 1/5 scale only 1/8. Mushroom bowl near Philly used to run 1/5 but they closed up.

Where at in Irwin are you guys bill
We are in SWPA, [Irwin Pa.] with a 1/5 scale race track in back yard. There are a few of us gas burners in the area we live in. To bad you are not closer because we run just about every Sunday in summer time. This looks like a fun even we are going to this summer.View attachment 50544
Where at in Irwin are you man? I live in greensburg and just got a 1/5 scale baja 5b. Looking for a group to bash with. Also have other RCs nitro and electric

Where at in Irwin are you guys bill

Where at in Irwin are you man? I live in greensburg and just got a 1/5 scale baja 5b. Looking for a group to bash with. Also have other RCs nitro and electric
Our place is between Yough high school & Lowber but we also run at the compound in Ruffsdale & the bone yard in Ligonier. To muddy & cold for me to run 1/5 scale this time of year but will be running again in spring. We are still running crawlers & doing comps in winter, If you want to stay up to date on when & where we are running join https://www.facebook.com/groups/1053840764679688/

Awesome man. Thanks!! I joined the group. I'll have to stop by and check you guys out sometime.
This Sunday there are some people coming over to our place to run gates on the rocks with 1/10 scale rock crawlers to get ready & practice for a comp some of us are going to up in Frinklin Pa. next Sunday. You can run anything here this Sunday even 1/5 scale on race track but this time of year track will be to muddy for me to run but anyone that wants to can run the race track.

OK man sounds good. I am definitely interested and since I just got this thing I'm itching to run it beyond break in so depending how bad that itch gets I may say screw the mud lol. I'll definitely be out at some point to join you guys. Thanks for the info man.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks