Anyone play an instrument?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Coopgt

The Boatmen 🛥
Build Thread Contributor
I picked up a Stienberger Headless Guitar . Slowly teaching myself how to play.This is actually my third Guitar. I had an acoustic when I was 14 and took lessons for a year . Hated practicing . Second guitar was a Fender Strat copy made by Peavey. Ended up selling it because I needed money at the time.

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_172430.jpg
    IMG_20190425_172430.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 5
Played instruments most my life. Right now I just have Guitars (Acoustic and a Les paul), Bass and a keyboard (don't really play the keyboard much tho) Play the guitar almost any time I have a chance to

Instruments I have played but don't anymore: Trombone, Tenor Saxophone, Drums

I picked up a Stienberger Headless Guitar . Slowly teaching myself how to play.This is actually my third Guitar. I had an acoustic when I was 14 and took lessons for a year . Hated practicing . Second guitar was a Fender Strat copy made by Peavey. Ended up selling it because I needed money at the time.
I play the flugelhorn and trumpet---I mean PLAYED, because since I lost a bottom tooth, I can't make a sound from any of my instruments. Lol. My full-time hobby is now my fifth-scale rc car. I have a 2-year (and counting) Redcat Rampage XR and it's my refuge from life challenges. Right now, I'm working on making it look like a vintage F1 car. A work in progress. Will post pics when it's finished and paintedIMG_20190523_201524.jpg.

Sure. I was playing drums from 6 to 18 (got lessons) and bass and guitar from 12 to 18 but once I discovered samplers I was hooked. The fact that I could make music not just with notes and tones but ambiences and soundscapes put so many new colors on the pallet that I sold my instruments and got a solid sampler and a synth and started making and releasing electronic music. Today everything is software except for mixing and mastering.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks