Anyone with ? racing billet air box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one on my dbxl. I actually had to bend the one cage post so it would clear. It's taken a few tumbles down the big hill here at the house. No issue. And think about this too. Those scooter guys run filter set ups bigger then this on these engines amd don't have issues. Our stuff is at least under a body and most of us run some type of cage too. I like mine. I'm also using the baja filter.

I have one on my dbxl. I actually had to bend the one cage post so it would clear. It's taken a few tumbles down the big hill here at the house. No issue. And think about this too. Those scooter guys run filter set ups bigger then this on these engines amd don't have issues. Our stuff is at least under a body and most of us run some type of cage too. I like mine. I'm also using the baja filter.
Ill be using a k&n filter of some kind with an outwear. They said it clears the 5t 2.0 roll cage so I'll see this week. I'll heat up and bend whatever is in the way if so

I'm running this setup. Just need a little mod. I think Steve, at DDM, is making the part now. Give him a call. Here's what I did.
Ya I see that I rigged up something but I'm not showing anyone on here cause I don't think my blood pressure could handle it this weekend ?
Stay away from the k&n or any style mesh/ or stainless filter. They are junk
It has a oiled foam element outside of it along with an outerwear ?? she'll be just fine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks