Are mcd's really worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their adjustable Limited slip differentials with various ramp angles are also very impressive.
I think they have 50, 90 and 120 degree ramp angles
Not sure if any of you follow kpop Rc, but this video is pretty cool.

Maher was giving me snippets and pictures through the build. Looks awesome

On the older ones you had to upgrade the gear plate as these were prone to melt downs.
J
With mine the xr5 I need to eventually replace the hinge pin holders and the gear plate as the clutch gets pretty hot but so far no problems even with 45cc

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Well that's not very good LOL imo gear plates, clutch holders, motor mounts, ect should always be alu from the factory no matter the brand/model
That's true but I guess they want you to have to fork out more

Eventually my xr5 will be the area rc equivalent of the ultimate area rc parts seem a bit more solid thicker and the hinge pin holders from area rc don't have those silly plastic inserts and the big hole to insert them into the mcd ones give way after a while due to the big hole and plastic inserts lol

Hopefully mine doesn't melt I did drill the clutch housing to allow air in also and i drilled the gear plate /clutch holder seems to do the trick .just su scribed to your channel btw. Still got the obr 46 ?

Cheers for subbing(y)....Obr47 is me mate's craig...(y)...biggest i got is a obr34 v2reed....:cool:.....and a scott finlay g32 pro mx...and 3x zen 29's(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks