aug bashfest 2018!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing like a cold cider at 7.23am..:p.
we were all amazed at how much we jammed into craig`s jeep Cherokee :eek:
so 3x adults......3x losi 5`s...1x Baja...1x savvy flux.....1x 6 man tent....all our clothes/food/drink/tool...3x 5ltrs fuel cans.....chairs...tables...cooking stuff...small camping stove....
jus aswell sully bought his gazebo and table/chairs...:cool:.

craig`s 5ive above....my 8s savvy flux below:cool:

we got there Friday morning..11`ish...set up tent ect....so we`re all sat intent chatting having a drink...and then my camp bed gave way.:(...there's me stuck between the side rails on me ass...:ROFLMAO: ..they 2 laughing there ass`s off. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: ..but luckily eunff I got up before any of them got there fones out to film me...:p.
so I only had half a bed on sleep on.:sleep:..but it did hold out...just. ..until Monday..:D..so I binned It in there skip...:rolleyes:.
my 5ive looking after my run n coke...:cool:
in my none spill mug.:p..I had to buy 1ft of fuel pipe off mr silverback for me straw...:ROFLMAO:
we all had running probs..:rolleyes:...I killed me clutch spring so engine out...twice...:rolleyes:

bought a new clutch off the dude nx to us for £20 but It was a 9mm one...and my 8mm bolts locked it up..:(..but I only knew this after fitting it all bak in ..:rolleyes: .so out it came again and I got me money bak and found sumone with a complete clutch for £10 and It worked sweet...:cool: ....Sunday It rained pretty much all day.... :rolleyes: .....sully went out....then ash did...

but me n craig didn't bother as he didn't want 3x muddy as fek 5`s in his car obv....but there was a tap at the top of the field which people were using to try to wash there rigs off......which tbf worked quite well....on the out sides atleast..plus I didn't fancy dragging them in the house.. :mad: ..:rolleyes:.... ...sully left late on sunday afternoon..he also took my 5ive and a big tool/parts/bits bag for me so we had a bit more space in craig`s... ..:)......so it was time to pack up....Monday was dry....so the tent went away dry which was a bonus...
so roll on nx may`s....I thk we`re all going again....

Last edited:
@evssv looks like you had such a thrasH!!!:D
Rain a bit eh? 5t with a penta body G@D DANG THAT SEXY:love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
yeah he spent the whole wk leading up to b.fest getting it wrapped an looking pretty...then friday afternoon on track after i had sank a whole lot of rum n coke:p i sum how full throttled t boned him right on the panel he spent all wk reparing and smashed it right in......oops:whistle:

yeah he spent the whole wk leading up to b.fest getting it wrapped an looking pretty...then friday afternoon on track after i had sank a whole lot of rum n coke:p i sum how full throttled t boned him right on the panel he spent all wk reparing and smashed it right in......oops:whistle:

hahahaha lol you must have been popular :LOL:

yeah good to meet/chat with the people who u buy ur bits from aswell.(y)...most of the well known uk 1/5th shops were there with a stall....silverback/abbots....bonehead rc.....irc...rcmodz....joker designs....tps....ccr coatings....rcmax.....

Last edited:
this was bf 13 so I've missed the others.:(...well all except may one this year which was wall to wall sunshine all 4 days :cool:....plus i only really been into the 1/5th 's for around the last 2-3 years but i do plan on making each one from now on if i can get there(y)..i gota relie on sumone to take me there as i cant get all i need on a bike and ride for 2 1/2 hrs:rolleyes:.....

get an old school goldwing 1600cc with all the panniers and a trailer for good measure
images

:LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks