This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Went to see 'Avatar' this morning and ,wow,what a film! You can see why it cost $230 million upwards.The special effects are astounding and the story line is a cracker too!
If there is a film to see and you like all the effects and CGI ,this is the one to see.
J.

Believe it or not i have not seen a single preview for it yet. What's it roughly about, without giving the whole thing away?

Chris

Believe it or not i have not seen a single preview for it yet. What's it roughly about, without giving the whole thing away?

Chris
Right,a bloke brother dies so he takes over his rank in the marines.The marines are on a planet to help protect the miners from the natives who are hostile.Then theres Sigorney Weaver who is a scientist ,who is there to study the natives.the bloke has to mingle ,so he has an AVATAR body to remote control.Oh,the miners are mining some sort of rock thats worth a fortune.The bloke infiltrates the NA'VI race and all hell breaks loose.............enough said without giving the game away.
Its a must see film.
J.

Sounds great. Thanks for the synopsis James. Now I have to convince the Mrs to go see it. She digs the romantic comedies...

Chris

Kause is that what they are charging up in NY nowdays? Here it's $8 and i think if it goes up anymore i'm just gona start renting.. LOL

How i miss those days when we could use our student passes..

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks