Back Flaps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClydeBuilt

The ever present chore of removing grass, weeds and other debris from around the rear bones, steered me towards a solution for my Baja. :detective:

Two flaps cut from heavy but flexible material, which are attched to the leading edges of the rear lower arms, seems to have stopped all rubbish pick up in that area. I think it will work on smaller off road trucks too, so my HPI Mt2 will be getting a pair as well. :w00t:

i tried to mock up something for my rigs. its even worse with my 4wd's. i used thin lexan and it seemed to thro everything into the inside of my rim making them 37lbs each..lol. i also didnt like how mine looked as i had to cut them oddly and they never lined up perfectly with my upper arms depending on where my droop was set. i should try again, but i want them to be mounted to the top and bottom and having them pivot on a shoulder bolt..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks