Baja 5B Sprint car conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bertetto

Just wondered if anyone else has thought of this? I've got 2 baja'a and I would love to see someone come up with a sprint car conversion for these. If you think about it, the chassis is already set up for it and all you would need is a roll cage, wing and body. I thing this would open a whole new class at some oval dirt tracks. Throw some street slicks on it and let it eat. I have made a roll cage for it but it's nothing pretty, I'm thinking of tracking down a 1/4 scale roll cage and body and see if I can't customize it to fit the baja.
Really I was just wondering if anyone if I can come up with a design and produce the parts to make this happen, would anyone be interested?

Let me know what you think.

yes there has been some talk, infact one of the companys around is making a sprint car conversion kit, but i don't think its quite out yet.

it ll be a body and front/rear wing setup i think they said. don't remember who exactly, but i am thinking it was Baja Skinz maybe that was making the package. or atleast the body portion of it.

Baja Skins

wl_3Q.RT.fr.clup%20.jpg

Thanks for the info, I'm thinking of something a little more realistic looking. That doesn't look bad, but I think it would look better with the top wing on the top instead of the back. It looks like they are on the right track though. Hopefully it won't be to long for someone to have one out on the market. I'll just keep my eyes and ears open.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks