Baja 5B SS Re-Birth (Loads of Pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked

Hey guys,

Well here is my Baja SS that I have had now for four summers. Last year was a new motor and pipe combo. This year was to give it a total cosmetic makeover.

Luckily for me and my buddy he had just bought a custom painted body from Zielke that he wasn't crazy with and was also thinking that he wanted to convert his B into a T. And since I just happen to have a T body sitting NIP hanging around we did a deal. Some parts I got off him were almost new and some parts like the DS roof scoop use to be mine but that at one point I had sold to him.

I started getting new parts around last October and just let the walloparts fill up with everything. I finally started about a month ago tearing down and getting ready for everything new.

It has an OBR 2 Bolt 30.5 Full mod with a Victory RC Pro pipe. Gearing is up from 18/55 to 19/55 this year.

Some of the nice changed parts are going from the stock rear chassis to the Modified RC rear plate. FnR TR chassis plates, Team Phatdad Engine mounts, DS shock shafts, DS FnR wheel wideners, Killer RC limiting cables, Slammer-RC Side Damns, Jofer wheel nuts, Vertigo Hex Drive Vented Steel Clutch Bell/Pinion Combo, swapped the rear arms to V2, and well just allot of other fun shiny parts.

Here are the Pix.

img5315medium.jpg

img5321medium.jpg

img5323medium.jpg

img5333medium.jpg

img5336medium.jpg

img5338medium.jpg

img5344medium.jpg

img5351medium.jpg

img5354medium.jpg

img5355medium.jpg

Some body off Pix.

img5285medium.jpg

img5291medium.jpg

img5294medium.jpg

img5295medium.jpg

img5303medium.jpg

img5306medium.jpg

img5310medium.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks