Baja 5b steering advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dye29

Hy all just after advice on steering i have a rovan baja buggy yet steering seems poop too turn is there any mods i can do before buying a better servo

I have no experience with Rovan, but I believe the only way to gain faster steering control is by upping the servo.

Without being snarky and me saying you get what you pay for, if I were you I would just embrace a new servo and assume you are gonna pay for some other stuff down the line. It’s a marathon not a sprint regarding ownership of these things.

did you adjust the servo saver? pretty sure it's that. just don't make it too tight or you'll strip your servo gears. can also try - i think the link the baja comes with that attaches the servo to the steering rack is sloppy stock, is it? also look up how to shim steering bellcranks. look at the steering while you turn the front tires, look for where the slop is, try to eliminate that. a new servo might help but i'd do this stuff first.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks