Baja 5sc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer,don,t know if they are available in the uk yet
A little bird tells me they might be about next week
Here is hoping:)

The British HPI-sponsored program RC Racing just ran a feature - perhaps 20 seconds - on the 5SC, so that's either a teaser, or it's here.

To repeat my question posed on the other thread, does anyone know if they're going to use the trailing arm suspension of 1/10 and 1/1, or just carry over the 5B, 5T chassis with very little change?

Is the body really wide, or are the arms narrower than on the 5B?

Al.

The British HPI-sponsored program RC Racing just ran a feature - perhaps 20 seconds - on the 5SC, so that's either a teaser, or it's here.

To repeat my question posed on the other thread, does anyone know if they're going to use the trailing arm suspension of 1/10 and 1/1, or just carry over the 5B, 5T chassis with very little change?

Is the body really wide, or are the arms narrower than on the 5B?

Al.

Very little changes have been made.The shell is just wider.The car is still a 5b with a shell on it.

i like the 5sc but feel its not enough could and should be better whats hpi design team doing hardly design is it i know lets put some mud flaps and a short course body on it o and some bigger drive shaft and call it a new model and charge them more what a joke it could be awsome

Trouble is,by the time you pay import tax etc not a lot cheaper overall and it is a copy or clone,so at the risk of being labeled a snob just do not fancy it,will stick with the SC I think

Trouble is,by the time you pay import tax etc not a lot cheaper overall and it is a copy or clone,so at the risk of being labeled a snob just do not fancy it,will stick with the SC I think

rc modelz have them in stock, there in sunny blackburn uk, but you sound like your sold on the hpi shortcourse you won,t go far wrong with a hpi, good luk.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks