Baja 5t wrap around pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Houser1995

Hello all I’m hoping somebody can help me here. I’m trying to find a wrap around style pipe for my 5t. One that runs around up right side around up by the rx/battery box and back down the left side and exits near the head.

I can’t seem to find them anywhere and if I google wrap around exhaust for Baja 5t I just get the normal pipes and side pipes, and a ton of results of just exhaust wrap🤦🏻‍♂️ Lol any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what brands had this style pipe.

Thanks for the replies guys! I figured there was a good reason they weren’t making them anymore. But I feel like they have to be much less annoying and raspy since the cans are so long. That jet pro pipe looks awesome and the design looks like it does a good job at dampening sound. But I’ve never heard one so I don’t know.

Right now I’m running the clone dominator pipe and it’s crazy loud and the high pitched raspiness is the real issue. I can run my chainsaw all day and nobody will say a word, but after 10 minutes bashing the 5t up and down the road people start looking a little pissy

Jetpro will make silencers for their pipes if required.
I have a rear mount with silencer and it's excellent.
The videos of the jetpro’s sound noticeably better (if you can find a good quality video)

Definitely has a deeper tone than any other pipes. Sounds like the dominator 5t comes in close second. But I’ve never got to hear them in person as there aren’t many 5th scale owners around here.

Also I just found a dominator 5t pipe on Facebook marketplace for $80 plus $25 shipping. It is used but appears to be in great shape and it comes with the header and spring. Anybody think this is a fair price?
There's also Olimat, not fully wrap around, but still awesome. Silenced or unsilenced. I beleive the unsilenced is extremely loud though
https://www.olimatengineering.com.au/baja-5b-5t-5s-c-exhaust-pipes

Having said that, it sounds like you have the "fun police" nearby. They'll put up with any noise you make, xxcept for RC cars and loud music :rolleyes:
Haha I wouldn’t say I have it that bad! I live in a small town in the sticks somewhat, and I doubt anyone would really go as far as to complain to me about it but I just want to keep my neighbors happy. Show respect get respect you know what I mean.

I know a lot of people aren’t so lucky though!

$80 sounds good to me
Well I actually talked him into taking 50 plus 25 shipping. But I think he was a con artist. He had the Facebook marketplace post set up so you could use Facebook to checkout/ship. Which is fine by me because it offers protection. Well once we agreed on a price he insisted that we use PayPal. Well I told him I’m not comfortable with that as it offers no protection and I sent him a screenshot of the protection policy where it states that third party payment methods aren’t covered. And as soon as he saw that he said nope we only accept PayPal sorry have a good day. Which is extremely odd considering he had set the post up so that you could use the checkout feature.

So I’m back on the hunt, man it’s hard to find any of these pipes used. Surprisingly I can’t even find one full wrap around pipe on eBay. No clones no big brands nothing. Unless I just don’t know what to type in the search bar lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks