baja 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gode car 5B or 5T.
Correct me if I am wrong. But the deference between the 5B & 5T is cosmetic manly. The real deference is tiers, that it.
PS: Deferent shook oil viscosity, spring rate, Body, bumper. Don’t really cont as deferent.
have you got any of them .. as i said in a previous reply ... theres not much different to look at , but they drive totaly different ...:clap:

Wonder if you removed the original brake pad stuff and epoxied another type of brake pad if it would work better? Or maybe see if someone had a bit of carbon fiber you could try out as a brake pad? Just some suggestions.

I have the Baja 5B ss. Loving it.
Tiers and suspension setup (Shokes, Springs, Roll bares...) make huge defiance in driving experience.

Last edited:
Wonder if you removed the original brake pad stuff and epoxied another type of brake pad if it would work better? Or maybe see if someone had a bit of carbon fiber you could try out as a brake pad? Just some suggestions.

yeah in all a fairness , the integys just need better brake pads , just to make it grab better ... they never stuck, or jammed etc the usual isues with cheap sets , with a bit of modding it was'nt an isue ....... just the brake grab ... :no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks