Baja and Hitec D845WP servo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johns

My son destroyed the steering servo on his Baja (Kraken). I have a Hitec D845WP servo in my pile o parts that I want to install. I would rather use what I already have instead of spending more money.

I read that I may have to widen the opening on the servo mount and that I may need some type of spacer between the servo and the mount to install it. Has anyone done this before? How thick of a spacer would I need? Any recommendations on what spacer to get?

Thank you in advance for your help.

My son destroyed the steering servo on his Baja (Kraken). I have a Hitec D845WP servo in my pile o parts that I want to install. I would rather use what I already have instead of spending more money.

I read that I may have to widen the opening on the servo mount and that I may need some type of spacer between the servo and the mount to install it. Has anyone done this before? How thick of a spacer would I need? Any recommendations on what spacer to get?

Thank you in advance for your help.
@Milo has done this and says its a pain https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/question-about-mounting-hitec-d845wp-servo.23482/
but its deffo possible with alot of modding and such.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks