Baja front hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for a long time iv been after a decent make of front hub for my bajas🤔
And I just cant seem to find anything other than fond kong alloy cheese 😤 what are my options 🤷‍♂️
Gh used to make some, long gone though. Nobody but rovan and km make them, people say they arent bad but take that with a punch of salt. Rcmax may make some but don't hold your breath

So for a long time iv been after a decent make of front hub for my bajas🤔
And I just cant seem to find anything other than fong kong alloy cheese 😤 what are my options 🤷‍♂️

Its all pretty much rovan or some other chineseium clone :(. I would give them a shot tho, they would prob be better than plastic 🤷‍♂️

Go shove a cactus
and rotate :mad: :ROFLMAO:

like Z said doug the GH ones were the best out there (y),
i have a set on my blue rail and a set on the bitsa test baja
aquired em ages ago now though, they rare as hens teeth and are way over the top on price if anyone wants to sell any,

Good news👏🏻Screenshot_20210520-164703_Facebook.jpg
Mmmm wonder who???
Now just the wait
Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

🤣🤣🤣

I had King Motor alloy hubs on my previous Baja and they took an absolute beating. I rolled it, cartwheeled it, crashed into dirt and even a couple concrete walls. I've broken the A arms, steering rods, steering servo, even bent the alloy servo saver assembly from crashes, but the hubs never took any damage. I'd say they're pretty damn good. What do you have against Chinese made stuff? Just don't buy the cheap no name casted crap. You get what you pay for, and even Chinese made stuff has high end which can be expensive. I use FID on my Losi 5ive and DBXL, and their parts are top notch and made in china.

I run plastic hubs on my current Baja now, just haven't bothered to upgrade them as it's my beater rig. I'd rather spend money and throw more alloy at my 5ive. Plus, I've converted the Baja to a "T" version, it likes to spend a lot of time on it's roof. I figure the parts are better off being plastic anyways.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks