Sold / Found baja, hyper 7 tq sport, thundertiger tsn4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaellfc95

here is a hyper 7 tq sport and thundertiger tsn4 in bits all the parts are there to rebuild them i also have a fully built km baja it has had an engin rebuild with new piston and head pablo on the forum re built it it allso has full outer weres and killer bee kill switch it also has a ansmun 2.4 ghz radio system it has a hitec throttle servo and a custom made front chassie brace made out of 6mm steal it has a set of hostile mxs extra hard that have been used twice. it comes with two sets of dirt busters one have been use once or twice the others are worn it come with spair outer beadlocks and i have just got silver back orange bead locks inner and outter thay have been run for about two tanks im looking for about £500 if any one is intrested pm me
thanks
mike

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

any one intrested
mike

Just put it away in the loft for a while. In a couple of years when you are driving you will be able to get over to Deeside every weekend but may not be able to afford another 1 if you are running a car & going out boozing and shagging!!

hyper7 tq sport and thundertiger tsn4 on there own £150 all the parts are there apart from pull start for hyper
mike

hiya mate :)

soz to hear ya selling up dude, but if i was you, sell seperately dude. Chances are whoever is after a largescale aint gunna want nitro's so they aint gunna fork out extra for em & vice versa. You prob also get more selling seperately anyway dude :)

g/luck wit the sale anyway fella ;)

do you still have this lot for sale my brother wants to buy a Baja to take abroad can you tell me more about it any upgrades, are you interested in a swap or just cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks