Baja in a Bucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selfdestruct

Recently a friend of mine found a roller for sale online... I say roller, but what i really mean is a bucket full of baja parts that could be built into a 5b roller.

Like this!:
dscf0228h.jpg

When it finally got to me, i was happy to see everything was there, minus 4 vital screws, happily provided by Wicked.

So with Wicked's help, we got it together. Heres how she sits now:
dsc00100np.jpg

Another:
dsc00096pd.jpg

One more:
dsc00106n.jpg

Im not sure what im going to do next. I have some upgrade parts like the TGN Redneck filter, UberRC shock boots, motor mesh, etc.

The body is growing on me, not sure if i like the Monster stickers or not. Love the product, but im no Kenny Block.

Thanks to Wicked for his help. I couldnt be happier with this beast!.

Dude that thing is awsome!! Did you get a good price on it since it was in a "bucket"?
I bet those 4 vital screws were the ones holding the front chassis to the back motor plate.

Chris

Dude that thing is awsome!! Did you get a good price on it since it was in a "bucket"?
I bet those 4 vital screws were the ones holding the front chassis to the back motor plate.

Chris
Thats one hell of a good guess!, and yea i got a fairly good deal :)

:clap: Alright I guessed correct!!

The only reason i even know that is because it's happened to me so many times on my re-builds that i misplaced them. LOL

Chris
Cant kid an addict hey chris!:no: Good guess mate.
Woooow,wish I could find a bucket like that somewhere. Prefably containing lots of money you must build into stacks!:clown:
J.

Cant kid an addict hey chris!:no: Good guess mate.
Woooow,wish I could find a bucket like that somewhere. Prefably containing lots of money you must build into stacks!:clown:
J.

What can I say this R/C is like crack..LOL
Money in a bucket? Can't say no to that...:celebrate:

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks