Sold / Found Baja parts, 26CC, charger, wheels, trade for mini stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Hey guys,

OK this is just a feeler as there is more to come. I will have 2 more complete radios, one a futaba 2PH, the other a stock AE radio. I will have pics up as soon as I get them and make sure they work.

The 26CC has about 15 Liters on it. which is nothing on a gas motor. It MAY need a new coil as once when I was taking the spark plug wire out it looked like some of the plastic had broke off. But I really am not sure, and I don't feel like hooking up the fuel lines and putting a exhaust on it to check.

The HPI Clutch is the red spring 8000RPM and is nip. So is the charger. There is also a JR heavy duty on/off switch.

Everything is including. I also have screws for the wheels and beadlocks.

Even though I still don't even have 1 of the 2 minis I have bought in the last week or so. I am looking for anything related.

Also if you have something that you think is worth more that what I have and I agree I have a few other items that I was going to hold on to but I could throw in.

If your interested post away.

photohg.jpg

Last edited:
Prices are supposed to be posted per the Marketplace rules:

# You MUST post a price for ALL FS deals and FS/FT deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks