Baja roller rebuild starts this week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time!
Lol i sent what parts i had coming in the mail to you!!! Think im gonna clean up my workspace tomorrow and gopro and put parts on and upload my experience!
Cleaned it up and with simple green deluted and wd40 treatment she is clean need a 24mm hex to get these tires off which also will be posted for sale if any interest now also the flm axels and im going to pull trans apart see what internals are in there they got to go shocks unsure what brand but probably going irc so those will be up for grabs has hostile hubs not sure if they work with irc hardware will find out might sell them anyway! Im excited 0EB8DC13-19C7-40EE-AAB0-857F05A9FC8E.jpeg

359C6A3B-EB03-47BD-937B-2E63827D9AB2.jpegBlack bone gears rcmax locker installed✔️ Think im going to order irc big bore shocks for rear for now with rcmax shock tower basically rcmax the entire ass end of the baja, anyone know where i can pick up sym steering setup thats legit?

7EBADC63-B037-41B4-B94A-CBAB031171E3.jpegBaja almost complete entire ass end is rcmax billet waiting on shock tower and filling shocks tomorrow! Just waiting on new engine and old to get back from mike taylor and soon will he brapping also probably gonna contact dean do bonehead symsteer and might be having him do carbon panels for cage what ya guys think?

View attachment 78115Baja almost complete entire ass end is rcmax billet waiting on shock tower and filling shocks tomorrow! Just waiting on new engine and old to get back from mike taylor and soon will he brapping also probably gonna contact dean do bonehead symsteer and might be having him do carbon panels for cage what ya guys think?

Carbon scratches easy, for the money you would have in them probably wouldn't be worth it. But it would look different, so that's just up to you. Could also use kydex, I have done it a few times. It cuts easily and is very moldable with heat

Carbon scratches easy, for the money you would have in them probably wouldn't be worth it. But it would look different, so that's just up to you. Could also use kydex, I have done it a few times. It cuts easily and is very moldable with heat
Yeah seen that on that body you posted think i might give that a try

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks