Baja spark plug question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlou0069

Hey I was wondering if a spark plug from a baja is like a car meaning that theres cheap ones good ones and awsome ones ( notvthe actual size) ... on rc sites they only have 1 kind that I can find but on ebay theres like 20 different ones . If it's not all the same ( like on cars) witch one is the best park plug or at least one of the best ? Thanks

NGK cmr7h is the ONLY one i would use in these. the rest are crap and don't last long in my experience. my first ngk that i got for my baja (when it had the original motor) was still good when the motor died, and that was a span of 6 months! so ngk for the win :cool:

They are so good ,I got spark plugs older than you ,an they still work great!......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not sure where you're located but AutoZone has the NGK cmr7h spark plugs for under $3 and DDM's Deal of the Day has them on for $2 occasionally.
Wow that's cheap. I'm in Canada n the rc store told me 25$ each. I turned around lol. I'll order on Ebay or see if I can find a better price
Wow that's cheap. I'm in Canada n the rc store told me 25$ each. I turned around lol. I'll order on Ebay or see if I can find a better price
For the spark plug is it ee132 or ee150 M cuz they the same just not that number ( the 132 seems longer)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks