Baja transmission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
Anyone know all the bearing sizes for the transmission for the Baja? Cuz I'm planning to rebuild my transmission right after it runs cuz it leaks and the bevel gears are fekd and the bearings and probably due, so imma do it in one shot. I'm really pissed about this cuz I spend like 3 days rebuilding it carefully and this is what I get?!!?!!! ???
What I wanna use is the stock hpi bevel gears (cuz that's all that's available)
Blackbone tranny gear set
New bearings
Grab transmission case
SS Baja diff case with all the seals and stuff
Kraken clipless layshaft
I'mma break it in on my crap current transmission/diff setup and best the hell out of it then build a new bullet proof diff and slap it in and be done with that

Last edited:
If ur gonna build a sweet baj diffgear box then I'd highly recommend the turtle quik diff case.....(y)...
If ur gonna build a sweet baj diffgear box then I'd highly recommend the turtle quik diff case.....(y)...
Trying to keep the prices down cuz I also have tires to buy, but if I get extra cash ?Im definitely getting the turtle quick diff ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks