Baja work stand anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterman

Anyone build or know where to get a work stand for the Baja? I saw that FG has some sort of work stand, not exactly sure but it was listed on Ebay as an FG work stand.. "don't have link anymore" but was curious to see whether or not anyone has a homeade set up??

Chris

Last edited:
DarkSoul just released their stand.
I got one and had it custom colored for my Baja. They come stock in a gun metal gray powder coat and are available from TGN.

231063512-L.jpg

233619715-L.jpg

This is what I was using untill I got bored one night at work...
Just a 10" single truck sub box
5Tstockchassis.jpg

And after about four hours I came out with this...

Bajastanddissasembled.jpg
Bajastandnoextension5T1.jpg

and with the tall extention it is chest high
(for me 5ft 5")
Standextended5T.jpg

chassis base plate
Bajastandchassisbase.jpg

since then I got tiered of standing or on the floor so I made another extention that when im setting in my chair it is at my chest again but sorry no pics. of that hight.

here is mine, haven't made a cradle yet because it is still in the design stages (i unlike some want it to be original and innovative not not a copied idea). i started with an easily available source for the base platform (looks like a tnt branded stand but it is NOT). please forgive the messy area as i am packing to move into a new house end of aug ;)

0729012305.jpg
0729012305a.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks