bang then it let go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

out today with the marder beetle all well then bang lost all power would hardly move then would not start got it home striped it down got the engine out all looked ok untill i undone one of the head bolts then it a became clear as the head fell away id had a crack nearly half way round bore no i now when this happened just before xmas i had a run away and it lunged into wagons car causing one hell of a dent and lifting his car up about 4inchs bending a standard fg exhaust snaped a plug couple of other little things it done got all sorted never even looked at the engine as it looked ok but it must have cracked then but its worked a1 untill today so will be going back to the 23cc once it gets here till i can sort a new headkit out:2guns:

Last edited:
ive just got a zenoah 23cc bare engine from ebay im just going to shove that head on my bottom end then as soon as funds allow going to make somthing up not sure yet want to see what the 23cc is like first

ive just got a zenoah 23cc bare engine from ebay im just going to shove that head on my bottom end then as soon as funds allow going to make somthing up not sure yet want to see what the 23cc is like first

at least you'll be back bashin, my old 23 was quite good mate but i've got the 28 in at the mo with ok power :cool2: good luck mate :cool2:

yeah the one i just broke was a ddm esp 29cc that was super but i always wanted more revs hence the 23cc ive tried my car with a mates 23 and it was more fun than the 29 just reved and reved its little guts out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks